Wednesday, September 10, 2008

EDSE 241 Week 3

Speech to text/text to speech is built into
Reflection: How can you use the different features you're going to learn about in word for students and/or for yourself?
for parents, teachers, students, professional developme
I use Word and Excel a lot in my practice. However, I have not had experience creating forms. I think this will be helpful when doing an assessment at the beginning of a unit. I also think it will be helpful in creating getting to know you forms. The Excel will be incredibly useful for keeping IEP schedules and notes. It will also help me keep track of goals. Behavior charts will be good to keep on excel, as well.
As for professional development, I think there are a lot of functions on Word and Excel that I can use, including the math equation, that will help me in assessment practices as well as for practice.

1 comment:

Sharon Eilts said...

I expect great things from you.

Sharon